Thursday, May 21, 2015

Crazy Comments By Bollywood Stars

Here are some crazy comments by our own Bollywood stars:


"I'm a boys' girl! I come from an army background and I haven't known what being a 'good Indian girl' means." - Anushka Sharma


"I don't think any actress in the last 10-15 years has essayed such a deep role." - Kareena Kapoor on Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon


"I truly believe that no actor can touch me." - Shah Rukh Khan


"If you're not good looking, you're considered a good actor, you know what I mean?" - Sonam Kapoor


"Karzzzz was as big as a Khan release." - Himesh Reshammiya


 "I will agree to do only two heroine or a solo heroine film." - Esha Deol


"Alia Bhatt is Robert De Niro of our generation." - Varun Dhawan


"I'm lucky that I haven't been left out in the cold like Mumta Kulkarni or Meghna Kothari." - Ameesha Patel


"When I go abroad women throw themselves on me." - Anu Malik


"I attended this party where girls kept hurling abuses at me because I got to kiss Ranbir in a movie. I had to leave the place." - Minissha Lamba


"I am well-spoken and people find me charming, though very few people deserve my attention. I am very elitist like that and don't like giving attention to everyone... I consider myself a good brand ambassador." - Priyanka Chopra


"If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous." - Bipasha Basu


"I'm not a footage fanatic. I'm also in no hurry to sign films." - Kunal Kapoor


Alia Bhatt on Koffee With Karan's Koffee Quiz segment could not state the full form of BJP, and just chose to flash a beatific smile at her own utter lack of knowledge.


Another Blog Of Interest:
How much would an IT Professional Save in USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment